This blog was originally published in 2019 and was updated in 2022.
Minster Bank, together with Zelle®, is proud to announce a fast, safe and easy way to split bills and send money with people you trust.
What is Zelle?
Zelle is a fast, safe and easy way to send money to and receive money from friends, family and others you trust. Best of all, it’s available through Minster Bank.
You can use Zelle to transfer money between almost any bank account in the U.S., usually within just minutes1 and regardless of where the other person banks2. You can send money to another person, request money back and easily split the bill with others.
Benefits of Using Zelle
Zelle has a number of benefits – you’ll see how easy and convenient it is once you start using it.
- • It’s trustworthy because it’s offered through your current Minster Bank account.
- • It’s fast because money can be sent and received typically within minutes
- • It’s handy because you can send money to almost anyone you know and trust
- • It’s simple because you don’t need to re-enter your information every time.
- • It’s safe because your personal account details are kept private and your transactions aren’t visible to others.
How Does Zelle Work?
Zelle is simple.
- 1. Log into your online or mobile banking account and select “Send money with Zelle®.”
- 2. Enter your email address or U.S. mobile phone number to receive a one-time verification code.
- 3. Enter the code and accept the terms.
That’s it – you’re now ready to start sending and receiving money with Zelle.
The money you send is typically available in the other person’s account in minutes1. That’s why it’s important to make sure to send money only to people you trust and to double-check that you’ve used the correct U.S. mobile number or email address to complete the transaction.
Frequently Asked Questions About Zelle >>
Get Started With Zelle Today
We’ve put together a full list of details and answers to frequently asked questions about Zelle. Learn more and get started today.
¹ Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle®.
² Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle®.
Zelle and the Zelle-related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
Leave a Reply